Picaboo is horrible.The online user experience was difficult to work with and annoying to navigate.

The quality of the product I received was childish (that's the best way I can describe it), and the customer support has yet to do anything to change the issue. After reading about how wonderful they think they are with their About Us section, and all the 'amazing' start-up feel they think they have, I am shocked that there isn't a public uprising to put this lousy company out of business.

If you are looking for online photo card, photo book, calendar companies, there are so many to choose from.Make sure Picaboo is not one of them.

Had an Experience with Picaboo?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #764010

I agree- I too had the worst experience ever.They sent me my first draft photo cards- poor poor quality.

To get a refund due to THEIR error, I had to send a photo of the oback to them. Then I had to pay S&H to send the photo cards back. Only to be refunded- all but the S&H.

As I was never answered via email, I resorted to their Live Chat.Still not satisfied.

After all that- I ordered from Walgreen's- had better quality cards at 1/2 the price- ready in less than an hour.

Picaboo is horrible.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #762519

NEVER use Picaboo!!EVER!!!

Worst online experience EVER!! I was promised to have my order by Christmas.

I called, live chatted and emailed them.They sounded great, telling me what I wanted to hear, but NEVER came through!!!