I purchased Groupon voucher codes and was told that I would need to purchase the books at their full amount, then they would refund me the difference after I sent them the invoice number.The first order I received the refunded difference.

Then next time I ordered, I received as a partial refund rather than a full refund. So I basically spent an additional $169 that they will not refund. Conveniently, after I ordered, they said that my vouchers were not comparable to the photobook purchased, but it was the same book purchased from the first time. In October 2013, their 11x14 lay flat book cost $75.79, by December 2013, the same book cost $119.99.

The customer service sucks.If they say they will honor things, do not trust them to refund the full amount.

Had an Experience with Picaboo?

Comments

Picaboo - Happy customer Picaboo "I have recently noticed that people usually only give online reviews when they are angry, so I've made it a point to go on some review sites and air out..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more