I purchased Groupon voucher codes and was told that I would need to purchase the books at their full amount, then they would refund me the difference after I sent them the invoice number.The first order I received the refunded difference.
Then next time I ordered, I received as a partial refund rather than a full refund. So I basically spent an additional $169 that they will not refund. Conveniently, after I ordered, they said that my vouchers were not comparable to the photobook purchased, but it was the same book purchased from the first time. In October 2013, their 11x14 lay flat book cost $75.79, by December 2013, the same book cost $119.99.
The customer service sucks.If they say they will honor things, do not trust them to refund the full amount.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."