I made a book several years ago and asked picaboo staff if I wanted to make another could I they said yes we save all projects for you.
Now that I want a copy of the book they don't have it on file. The book took me over 24 hours of my time to layout with their program I would recommend going to any other book company and having them do the book since picaboo lies to their customers and their support is aweful can you say india...
Also please note that the software sucks I could have laid the book out faster using photoshop, walmart book or any other book provider out there!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Custom Printed Book
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I purchased Groupon voucher codes and was told that I would need to purchase the books at their full amount, then they would refund me the difference after I sent..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "Bought this model at the end of season last year to get a decent sprinkler (model RP-OSTO-D). Finally used it last year a couple times and was pleased with it...."
- "Poor workmanship,paid $900 extra for a patio wit cracks running through every block. Hasn't been fixed, put off since last Febuary..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."