New York, New York

Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.After ordering one of their photo books, I realized a few hours later that the shipping destination was incorrect.

I emailed them and asked for the shipping address to be changed. They said they cannot change the shipping address as all orders are automated, but I could place a new order with the right address at a 50% discount. How can a company even run their business this way?

Every retailer will change a shipping address as long as the product hasn't shipped - and none of them will ask for a second order to make the change!

Review about: Photo Books.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Picaboo?

Comments

ihatepicaboo
San Francisco, California, United States #587655

i was in the same situation i hate hate hate everyone that works there HORRIBLE!!

David

Their customer service is horrible.I was told that I would have to talk to a supervisor to be issued a $3 credit they owed me, but there wasnt any working that day.

I finally received a response via email that since it was "only a few dollars in this case" they wouldnt issue the credit.

After spending nearly $200 for 3 books, their product looks cheap, unprofessional, and the binding appears to already be falling apart.

Beware of making any purchases with the company.You definately do not get what you pay for with them.