Picaboo sent me a special for unlimited pages for their photo book. When I called they said it is limited 160 pages. Tell me that isn't misleading the public. They mentioned something about quality which limits the book to 160 pages.

When asked do you think that is unlimited? The lady replied with well for quality we can not add more pages. How do companies get away with this?

There are a lot of photo companies that do photo book etc… I won't use them since they are not honest to the public.

Jill

This person wrote the review because of not as described of picaboo photo book from Picaboo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Picaboo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Picaboo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Picaboo?

Comments

Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada #1189383

Yes i had a misunderstanding/misleading experience of picaboos offers too....

what was the code you used?