5.0

I have recently noticed that people usually only give online reviews when they are angry, so I've made it a point to go on some review sites and air out my CLEAN laundry.

I ordered my holiday cards and four photo books from Picaboo.com and they turned out great!

Our cards were a nice, heavy stock and there were lots of options to choose from.

The books were also great quality -- crisp photos, sharp colors, durable binding.And they all came in well under the projected time.

Reviewer is in happy mood. fontgurrl is quite happy with online software and the creative options and software. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of picaboo photo book. Picaboo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned picaboo photo book in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Picaboo.

Had an Experience with Picaboo?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Picaboo - Misleading Special for unlimited pages Picaboo "Picaboo sent me a special for unlimited pages for their photo book. When I called they said it is limited 160 pages. Tell me that isn't misleading the public. They..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more