I have recently noticed that people usually only give online reviews when they are angry, so I've made it a point to go on some review sites and air out my CLEAN laundry.
I ordered my holiday cards and four photo books from Picaboo.com and they turned out great!
Our cards were a nice, heavy stock and there were lots of options to choose from.
The books were also great quality -- crisp photos, sharp colors, durable binding.And they all came in well under the projected time.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Online software and the creative options
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Picaboo Photo Book
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave. It is 111' and my city is on the news. The contractor they gave..."
- "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."