After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two) the photos were perfect. Once I received the books however, they were blurry and extremely dark. Picaboo managed to turn good quality DSLR photos into dark, pixelated sheets of paper.

Customer service then tried to say it was my fault. That my computer screen must be set too bright. They recommended me going back into the books online and manually lightening each of the nearly 300 photos. I thought they were kidding because why should I be correcting their mistakes! Unfortunately, they were completely serious and I am now just writing these books off as a loss. I have since reordered them using BLURB.

My recommendation in the end...DO NOT USE this company. Poor quality products and bad customer service equal one big waste of time and money.

Had an Experience with Picaboo?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #697604

well I am going to call them Monday. every pic I picked out said poor resolution I had these pic set at highest. a rip off.really disgusted

Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Picaboo - Ripped Off Picaboo "I purchased Groupon voucher codes and was told that I would need to purchase the books at their full amount, then they would refund me the difference after I sent..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more