After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two) the photos were perfect. Once I received the books however, they were blurry and extremely dark. Picaboo managed to turn good quality DSLR photos into dark, pixelated sheets of paper.

Customer service then tried to say it was my fault. That my computer screen must be set too bright. They recommended me going back into the books online and manually lightening each of the nearly 300 photos. I thought they were kidding because why should I be correcting their mistakes! Unfortunately, they were completely serious and I am now just writing these books off as a loss. I have since reordered them using BLURB.

My recommendation in the end...DO NOT USE this company. Poor quality products and bad customer service equal one big waste of time and money.

Had an Experience with Picaboo?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #697604

well I am going to call them Monday. every pic I picked out said poor resolution I had these pic set at highest. a rip off.really disgusted