After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two) the photos were perfect. Once I received the books however, they were blurry and extremely dark. Picaboo managed to turn good quality DSLR photos into dark, pixelated sheets of paper.
Customer service then tried to say it was my fault. That my computer screen must be set too bright. They recommended me going back into the books online and manually lightening each of the nearly 300 photos. I thought they were kidding because why should I be correcting their mistakes! Unfortunately, they were completely serious and I am now just writing these books off as a loss. I have since reordered them using BLURB.
My recommendation in the end...DO NOT USE this company. Poor quality products and bad customer service equal one big waste of time and money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Photo Books
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "I bought a pair of Harley Davidson Boots, Model Number 93043, and after wearing them about a dozen times, the zipper has separated from the boot. The zipper still goes..."
- "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."