Picaboo - Awful Quality Books and Unreliable Customer Service

34 of 64 Picaboo reviews

After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two) the photos were perfect. Once I received the books however, they were blurry and extremely dark. Picaboo managed to turn good quality DSLR photos into dark, pixelated sheets of paper.

Customer service then tried to say it was my fault. That my computer screen must be set too bright. They recommended me going back into the books online and manually lightening each of the nearly 300 photos. I thought they were kidding because why should I be correcting their mistakes! Unfortunately, they were completely serious and I am now just writing these books off as a loss. I have since reordered them using BLURB.

My recommendation in the end...DO NOT USE this company. Poor quality products and bad customer service equal one big waste of time and money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 64 Picaboo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10, 2013 #697604 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

well I am going to call them Monday. every pic I picked out said poor resolution I had these pic set at highest. a rip off.really disgusted

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Picaboo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Picaboo.
Filing a new complaint about
×