Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.After ordering one of their photo books, I realized a few hours later that the shipping destination was incorrect.

I emailed them and asked for the shipping address to be changed. They said they cannot change the shipping address as all orders are automated, but I could place a new order with the right address at a 50% discount. How can a company even run their business this way?

Every retailer will change a shipping address as long as the product hasn't shipped - and none of them will ask for a second order to make the change!

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 06, 2011 #232707

Their customer service is horrible. I was told that I would have to talk to a supervisor to be issued a $3 credit they owed me, but there wasnt any working that day. I finally received a response via email that since it was "only a few dollars in this case" they wouldnt issue the credit.

After spending nearly $200 for 3 books, their product looks cheap, unprofessional, and the binding appears to already be falling apart. Beware of making any purchases with the company. You definately do not get what you pay for with them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.