Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.After ordering one of their photo books, I realized a few hours later that the shipping destination was incorrect.
I emailed them and asked for the shipping address to be changed. They said they cannot change the shipping address as all orders are automated, but I could place a new order with the right address at a 50% discount. How can a company even run their business this way?
Every retailer will change a shipping address as long as the product hasn't shipped - and none of them will ask for a second order to make the change!109350b8 review #142742
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I made a book several years ago and asked picaboo staff if I wanted to make another could I they said yes we save all projects for you. Now..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."